Awards and Achievements
A Wahab Group is one of the India’s leading and reputed mining companies striving to be the best in the lot and as a testimonial to the hard work it has bagged numerous awards for excellence in business, social and political arenas under the stewardship of Mr. H Shadab Wahab, its Chairman and the Managing Directors being the pioneers and leaders in its journey of success. Awards and accomplishments speak themselves for the discipline and hard work invested.
- Received the Award, “Noble Ratan- Ratan Shree” with Gold Medal from Economic Growth Society of India, New Delhi for the year, 2008.
- Received the “CAPEXIL’s Export Award” for 2007-08 at New Delhi. Received the “Award in Reception of Exception Business Leadership” for Membership in Young President Organisation (YPO).
- Received the “CAPEXIL’s Export Award” for 2006-07 from Hon’ble Union Minister of Commerce & Industry Shri Kamalnath in the year 2007 at New Delhi.
- Received the “Award for National Business Leadership and Quality Excellence” from All India Achievers Foundation, New Delhi in the year 2007.
- Received the “Award for Noble Ratan Shree” with Gold Medal from Economic Growth Society of India, New Delhi in the year 2007.
- Received the “Award for National Industrial Excellence” from Association for Economic Growth & Social Development, New Delhi in the year 2007.
- Received the “Award for Udyog Ratan” from Institute of Economic Studies, New Delhi in the year 2007.
- Received the “Award for Rashtriya Udyog Ratan with Gold Medal” from Indian Organisation for Business Research & Development, New Delhi in the year 2007.
AWARDS FOR BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
- CAPEXILs Export Award, for superior quality and substantial quantity of export, awarded for two consecutive years 2006-07 and 2007-08.
- National Business Leadership and Quality Excellence, awarded by All India Achievers Foundation in 2007.
- National Industrial Excellence, awarded by the Association for Economic Growth and Social Development in 2007.
- Rashtriya Udyog Ratan Award with a Gold Medal, awarded by the Indian Organization for Business Research and Development in 2007.
- Udyog Ratan, awarded by the Institute of Economic Studies in 2007.
- Noble Ratan Shree with a Gold Medal from the Economic Growth Society of India in 2007.
- Pride of India Gold Medal, awarded by Dr. Abid Hussain, the Hon?ble Ambassador of India to the United States of America in 1991.
- Mother India International Award, awarded by the then Speaker of Lok Sabha, Sri. Shivraj Patil in 1991.
- Karnataka Udyog Award, awarded by the Transport and Wakfs, Government of Karnataka in 1991.
- National Safety Award (Mines – 1986), awarded by the then President of India Sri. R. Venkataraman in 1987.
- “Glory of India Award” – Individual Achievement for Social & Economic Growth” – by Intellectual People & Economic Growth Association, New Delhi in 2014.
- “Star of Asia Award with Medal” – Individual Achievement for Economic & Social Development – by Economic Growth Society of India, New Delhi in 2014.
- ” Indira Gandhi Sadbhavana Award” – By International Business council Delhi, 18th December 2015.